I am a personal trainer with a mission to inspire, empower and educate people to take action towards their goals, giving them the tools they need to understand nutrition, weight management and to lead a healthy life style by example.
Why join us
This is a chance for me to learn about you, what your goals are, what you’ve done in the past and where you are currently at. We will look at breaking your goal down into some measurable bite sized pieces and from there outline a path for you to achieve them. During the 7 days you will have access to 2 small group training sessions so you can see the magic in working along side like minded people. We will also do an only education webinar to begin to teach you the fundamental principles in achieving life long weight loss.
No, there are no lock in contracts. I want you apart of the team because you are getting the results you desire, not because you signed a piece of paper. I’m confident that my program will provide you with results and keep you consistently driven towards achieving your goal.
No, in fact most clients who start with me have little to no experience within a gym at all! This is a safe and judgement free zone where I will guide you through the exercises at your own pace and teach you correct technique which will intern foster confidence within the gym.
Of course! In fact, we encourage it! Research tells us that the more support we have, the great our results are, so training with a friend or your partner is a great way to really maximise you chance of reaching your goal.
Yes, you will need a gym membership. Golds Gym offer’s very competitive pricing. You can find more about gym memberships by calling reception on: 0414 106 162.
This varies from person to person and will be dictated by your current body weight and how well you are able to adapt and adhere to the program. On average, you should expect to lose 0.3kg-1kg each week.
Of course! Nutrition is vitally important to achieving a weight loss goal. First I will assess your current eating behaviours, and together we will decide what the right strategy for you to build optimal goal supportive nutrition habits will be.
I will provide you with a complete program, so you know exactly what you need to be doing every step of the way, taking into consideration nutrition, exercise and mindset. You will have access to my fitness app which I have designed workouts for you, which all have video tutorials to make is easy to execute.
What Is Different About Your Small Group Training Services Than Other Small group Training Services?
Most other small group services emphasise primarily on the exercise component, which can be helpful for short term weight loss. When it comes to longterm weight loss, exercise is 10% of the picture. I specialise in the other 90%, which is where you and I dig deep to find out why you have failed to lose weight in the past and keep it off, and overcome those major hurdles. We implement the right strategy at the right time, and build out life long habits, to give you life long results.
Golds Gym in South Fremantle
Simply click ‘Start Your 7 Day Free Trial’ and enter in your details. I will be in touch within 24 hours and we will organise a time to start building the foundation. You’ll also get your first week for free!
What my clients say
“I have been training with Bryn twice a week since day one of my pregnancy, more than 7 months ago now🐳. I feel awesome, I have an healthy pregnancy and Bryn helps a lot for that... 💪💪He is the best to keep me on track with his super positive energy and always listenning to what my body says... Changing programs and motivates me all the time. Results are here ! Thank you Bryn 🙏, I would more than recommend his services !!”Morgane RiouGraphic Designer, Owl Eyes
“Such a nice chap! Five stars ✨”Sarah Wain Walker